- We're experienced.
- We provide RN's who are on call 24/7.
- We're Caregiver Quality Assurance Certified.
- We offer non-medical and medical in-home care.
Top Senior Care Services
Senior Home Care Services in Texas
We’re committed to supporting the independence and dignity of every person we serve.
When health conditions and life stages create the need for a little help or even full-time care, we know the changes that follow can be confusing, emotional and overwhelming.
We feel strongly that those changes don’t have to include moving your loved one away from the safe, familiar, nurturing environment of his or her own home.That’s why we do what we do.
Home Care For Seniors In Fort Worth, Dallas, and Weatherford
Welcome to Professional Caretakers, where we specialize in a personal, nurturing approach to adult sitting and in-home elderly and senior care in Fort Worth, Dallas, Weatherford and throughout the surrounding counties. Our offices serve as hubs for our staff, but we offer our services all across the Metroplex. Our faithful staff of trained caretakers are equipped to provide assistance to both seniors and adults with special needs.
We stand as a resource for family caregivers in the Metroplex and surrounding counties. Our home care services allow family members to take a break from the rigorous duties that come with taking care of an elderly or senior loved one that needs assistance; and with our respite care, caregivers are able to take the needed time away to recharge and refocus.
Why Choose Our Elderly and Senior Home Care Agency?
There is certainly no shortage of options when it comes to senior care — from in-home care options to traditional nursing homes, hospice care facilities, and more. However, there are several reasons why you should put your trust in the loving, in-home care staff of Professional Caretakers.
- Trusted and Caring Quality Home Care for over 30 years: We have served Texas families since 1988. The staff members delivering our service bring decades of combined experience to the care of your loved one. These men and women have undergone extensive training and are properly screened, certified and bonded.
- Family-owned: We are NOT a large franchise but are family owned and operated. It is easy to treat our clients like members of the family — because we are a family-owned and operated company! This has allowed us to build our in-home care service on the values and philosophies that we hold near and dear to our hearts.
- RN Supervised: We have an RN on call 24 hours a day to answer your questions and give you peace of mind about the care of your loved one. This added layer of support brings comfort to the families we serve and is included in the low rate we quote. We take great pride in delivering a unique experience and service that will meet and exceed your expectations.
- Trust Us: We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are surveyed annually by the State of Texas and have had no citations.
- Private Pay: We chose not to take Medicaid or Medicare. This allows you to direct and get the care you deserve!
- We take ALL major Long Term Care: John Hancock, Genworth, Banker’s Life, Unum, etc. Our insurance experts will make sure you get all the insurance benefits you are entitled to. And best of all, we do all the paperwork for you!
- We Over deliver on service: Our caregivers are unique in the fact that they often go above and beyond the call of duty to provide superior assistance to both seniors and their caregivers.
With our flexible scheduling and service options, we are able to meet the needs of essentially any senior or caregiver.
Our Caring Staff is Always On-Call
We invite you to call one of our care coordinators to schedule your service ahead of time, but we fully understand the unpredictable nature of home care. That’s why we have staff members like nurse aides, personal assistants and nurses on call at all times of the day or night. Even if you have no medical needs, our Registered Nurses oversee each one of our cases and are available if your needs change.
Our Non-Medical, in-home care services cover the daily needs of seniors, including, but not limited to:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Medication Assistance or Administration
- Transportation and Errands (like Dr appointments, Shopping, etc.)
- Specialized Care
- Companionship & Custodial Care
All the while, we deliver assistance that allows seniors to retain their independence and dignity. This is paramount for both our clients and us.
We invite you to speak with a care coordinator from Professional Caretakers and tell us about your needs and situation. Our team can help address any questions and concerns that you might have.
We are standing by to help you. Call us at 877-921-9500 and take advantage of our no-obligation assessment with a registered RN and learn more about our in home care options.