Providing Quality Home Care in Texas
- 1We provide at-home care with CNAs (certified nursing assistants), homemakers, and personal assistants. We offer companion and sitter services too.
- 2We provide care for as little as an hour’s visit up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays!
- 3We can go to your home, nursing home, assisted living apartment, or hospital room.
- 4We can work with your insurance company to provide as much care as possible with minimal or no payment from you.
- 5We also offer free professional registered nurse (RN) case management with our services, when needed.
We all deserve the independence and dignity that comes with staying at home.
Professional Caretakers is NOT a large franchise, but is family owned and operated.
Why Home Care?
Familiar surroundings and one on one care is ALWAYS best.
Here is some additional info about our company and our care.
Have Home Care Questions?
Beliefs & Values
My Core Values
- 1The family is the singular most significant factor influencing human identity.
- 2Family-based therapy is a powerful model for change, one that not only helps people cope with major life issues, but that can ultimately transform how we lead our lives, resulting in healthier communities and societies,resulting in healthier communities and societies.
- 3Quality mental health care should be available to all who need it regardless of their financial resources.
- 4Today “family” takes many forms and is comprised of people joined together by biology, intentionality and/or law.