Dee Tate, RN
HR Director / Chaplain I.F.O.C
Martha Munoz, LVN
Senior Home Care Services Fort Worth, TX
When it comes to taking care of your aging loved one, it can be difficult to do alone. Our loved ones have helped us grow into the people we are, and it’s important we help them live safely and comfortably in their own homes.
Professional Caretakers is a family owned and operated business, meaning we understand that care for your loved one should be top-notch. We believe in providing services that set the bar high, while providing the best quality of life for those you care about in their own homes. We operate with the belief that we are an extension of your family, providing you and your loved ones with the best possible home care within the Fort Worth area.
We offer these in-home care services in Fort Worth, TX:
- Personal care
- Housekeeping and errands
- Specialized Care
We strive to be more than a service that gives the bare minimum; we are home care providers that go above and beyond. We aim to make your loved one happy and comfortable. Let Professional Caretakers take on the responsibility of caring for your loved one!
We’re bonded, insured, and fully licensed by the State of Texas to serve in Fort Worth. All of our caretakers are experienced and undergo comprehensive background checks.
Call us today to set up a free in-home assessment at (817) 921-9500.
Information For Fort Worth Senior Citizens
There are 13 Senior Centers in the city of Fort Worth.
- Chisholm Trail Community Center – 4936 McPherson Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76123
- Handley Meadowbrook Community Center – 6201 Beaty St., Fort Worth, TX 76112
- R.D. Evans Community Center – 3200 Lackland Rd., Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Southwest Community Center – 6300 Welch Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76133
- Eugene McCray Community Center – 4932 Wilbarger St., Fort Worth, TX 76119
- Worth Heights Community Center – 3551 New York Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76110
- North Tri- Ethnic Community Center – 2950 Roosevelt Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76106
- Northside Community Center – 1100 NW 18th St., Fort Worth, TX 76164
- Fellowship Corner Senior Center – 1601 New York Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth – 3201 Sondra Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Barnabas House – 4409 Sycammore School Rd., Fort Worth, Texas
- Como Senior Center – 4900 Horne St., Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Diamond Hill Community Center – 1701 NE 36th St., Fort Worth, TX 76106
Veteran’s of Foreign Wars
There are 4 VFW Posts active in Fort Worth, TX. These posts act as meeting places for VFW members and play host to a variety of events including karaoke, car shows, and fundraisers. Some VFW posts also have restaurants, a full bar, billiards room, and other amenities. Events and Amenities vary between posts, be sure to ask your closest post what’s available.
- VFW Post 5617 George R. Booher Memorial Post – 580 S Cherry Ln., Fort Worth, TX 76108-2522
- VFW Post 8911 Mansfield Highway Post – 4937 Mansfield Hwy, Fort Worth, TX 76119-7641
- VFW Post 8235 Arlington Heights Memorial Post – 9520 Santa Paula Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76116
- VFW Post 10374 Avondale Heights Post – 13825 US Highway 287, Fort Worth, TX 76179-9149
Red Hat Society
There are 47 active chapters of the Red Hat Society within a 25 mile radius of Fort Worth, TX. The Red Hat Society was founded to help women over the age of 50 grow older playfully and make new friends.
Bingo in Fort Worth
Bingo is a favorite past-time for seniors of every generation. Fort Worth has 7 Bingo Halls and other places that host Bingo events for the elderly and seniors to enjoy.
- Crowley Road BingoPlex – 5701 Crowley Rd., Fort Worth, TX 76134
- Town & Coutry Bingo – 2514 Jacksboro Hwy #A, Fort Worth, TX 76114
- 10 Cent Bingo – 8474 Camp Bowie W Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Lake Worth Bingo – 7640 Jacksboro Hwy, Fort Worth, TX 76135
- Five Star Bingo – 712 W Daggett Ave., Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Lone Star Bingo – 2329 Blue Smoke Ct. N, Fort Worth, TX 76105
- Town Center Bingo Hall – 4200 South Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76115
- Everman Bingo – 1801 Everman Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76140
- Knights of Columbus – 4500 Columbus Trail, Fort Worth, TX 76133