Senior Home Care Services in San Antonio, TX
No matter where you grew up, be it in San Antonio, Texas or another Texas city we have one shared foundation: we all learned from loved ones like our parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles. We were all taken care of by a group of people that meant the world to us.
As time passes by, that responsibility has a way of tipping and being pushed into a different direction, when our loved ones need in-home care. You wonder how can you be as nurturing as mom was during those long sick nights, or how you can be as wise as your dad during those tension-filled moments of struggle. It can definitely be a challenge, but it’s one we live for and we are here to make the journey as easy as possible for you and your family.
At Professional Caretakers our staff are trained to give your senior or elderly family member the very best comforts of home in their home, but we take it a step further. As a family-owned and operated business we understand the foundation of what a home is, and the kind of care you expect for your loved ones. We give our service a personal touch that provides the best care for your loved one in the comfort of their own home.
We offer these in-home care services in San Antonio, TX:
- In-Home Personal care
- Housekeeping and errands
- Specialized Care
- In-Home Respite Care
- Transitional Care
- VA Benefit Coordination
- In-Home Dementia Care
- In-Home Alzheimer’s Care
- In-Home Parkinson’s Care
- In-Home Stroke Care
- In-Home COPD Care
- In-Home Cancer Care
- In-Home Arthritis Care
- In-Home Macular Degeneration and Blindness Care
- In-Home Hospice Care
- In-Home Care for Veterans
- In-Home Disability Care
We offer Medical and Non-medical care to Adults, Seniors, and the Elderly all over San Antonio and Bexar County, TX. We help maintain their independence while ensuring they can get to doctors appointments, cook dinner, take care of the home, and make sure they take care of their hygiene.
There is nothing more valuable than giving back to the people who made your life and dreams possible. The people that were there during the good, the bad, and the in-between. We understand the value of family and operate on the premise of giving your loved ones beyond what they expect in in-home care.
If you or a loved one needs in-home senior care, adult care, or care for an elderly loved one in San Antonio, give us a call. We’re bonded, insured, and fully licensed by the State of Texas to serve in San Antonio. All of our caretakers are experienced and undergo comprehensive background checks. Call us today to set up a free in-home assessment at (210) 805-1266.
Professional Caretakers San Antonio
San Antonio, TX 78217
Information For San Antonio Senior Citizens
There are 10 Senior Centers in the city of San Antonio.
- West End Park Senior Center – 1226 NW 18th St., San Antonio, TX 78207
- South Side Lions Senior Center – 3303 Pecan Valley Dr., San Antonio, TX 78210
- District 5 Senior Center – 2701 S. Presa, San Antonio, Texas 78210
- Alicia Treviño López Senior Center – 8353 Culebra Rd., San Antonio, TX 78251
- Bob Ross Senior Center – 2219 Babcock, San Antonio, TX 78229
- District 2 Senior Center – 1751 South W.W. White Rd., San Antonio, TX 78220
- Willie M. Cortez Senior Center – 5512 S.W. Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78242
- Normoyle Senior Center – 700 Culberson, San Antonio, Texas 78211
- Doris Griffin Senior Center – 6157 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238
- Northeast Senior Center – 4135 Thousand Oaks, San Antonio, TX 78217
Veterans Of Foreign Wars
There are 13 VFW Posts active in San Antonio, TX. These posts act as meeting places for VFW members and play host to a variety of events including karaoke, car shows, and fundraisers. Some VFW posts also have restaurants, a full bar, billiards room, and other amenities. Events and Amenities vary between posts, be sure to ask your closest post what’s available.
- Post 8936 San Antonio West Side Post – 3001 Guadalupe St., San Antonio, TX 78207
- Post 8397 R E L Bob Wille Post – 650 VFW Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78214
- Post 4700 Sgt. William J. Bordelon Post – 2219 Frio City Rd., San Antonio, TX 78226
- Post 2059 Michael W. Elben Post – 3202 Ackerman Rd., San Antonio, TX 78219
- Post 76 Sam Houston Post – 10 10th St., San Antonio, TX 78215
- Post 9174 Lackland Post – 2410 Pinn Rd., San Antonio, TX 78227
- Post 6012 Security Service Post – 4810 SW Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78242
- Post 9186 Manuel Alvarado Post – 650 VFW Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78214
- Post 837 Highland Hills Southeast Post – 4436 Valleyfield Dr., San Antonio, TX 78222
- Post 8541 James B Sprague Memorial Post – 2222 Austin Highway, San Antonio, TX 78218
- Post 4815 Harlandale Memorial Post – 3111 Commercial Ave., San Antonio, TX 78221
- Post 7108 Helotes Post – 8795 FM 1560 N, San Antonio, TX 78254
- Post 1533 Motor Transport Post – 107 Elmhurst Ave., San Antonio, TX 78209
There are 12 Veterans service offices in San Antonio, TX.
- San Antonio NE Vet Center – 9504 N Interstate 35 #214, San Antonio, TX 78233
- US Dept. of Veteran Affairs – 8410 Datapoint Dr., San Antonio, TX 78229
- Frank M. Tejeda VA Outpatient Clinic – 5788 Eckhert Rd., San Antonio, TX 78240
- Veterans Fair Commision – 7400 Merton Minter St., San Antonio, TX 78229
- VA Outpatient Clinic – 2391 NE Interstate 410 Loop, San Antonio, TX 78217
- Sharvano Park Outpatient Clinic – 4350 Lockhill Selma Rd., San Antonio, TX 78249
- Bexar County Veterans Services – 233 N Pecos St. #320, San Antonio, TX 78207
- San Antonio NW Vet Center – 9910 W Loop 1604 N #126, San Antonio, TX 78254
- North Central Federal Clinic – 17440 Henderson Pass, San Antonio, TX 78232
- South Texas Veterans Health Care System – 4318 Woodcock Dr., #120, San Antonio, TX 78228
- South Bexar County VA Outpatient Clinic – 4610 E Southcross, San Antonio, TX 78222
- Balcones Heights Outpatient Clinic – 4522 Fredericksburg Rd. A-88, A-10, San Antonio, TX 78201
Red Hat Society
There are 44 active chapters of the Red Hat Society within a 25 mile radius of San Antonio, TX. The Red Hat Society was founded to help women over the age of 50 grow older playfully and make new friends.
Bingo is a favorite past-time for seniors of every generation. San Antonio has 20 Bingo Halls and other places that host Bingo events for the elderly and seniors to enjoy.
- Golden Bingo – 1327 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Blanco Bingo – 3719 Blanco Rd., San Antonio, TX 78212
- Circus Bingo SA – Culebra Crossing, 8373 Culebra Rd. #301, San Antonio, TX 78251
- Northeast Bingo – 11123 I-35, San Antonio, TX 78233
- Randy’s Bingo – 1534 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Bandera Late Night Bingo – 5810 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78238
- Marbach Bingo – 7014 Marbach Rd., San Antonio, TX 78227
- Power Bingo – 502 Embassy Oaks, San Antonio, TX 78216
- Flamingo Bingo – 12330 Nacogdoches Rd., San Antonio, TX 78217
- Jackpot Bingo – 13307 San Pedro Ave., San Antonio, TX 78216
- Play-Mor Bingo – 919 Pleasanton Rd., San Antonio, TX 78214
- Megabucks Bingo – 2111 Goliad Rd., San Antonio, TX 78223
- Southeast Bingo – 1131 SE Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78214
- Grissom Bingo – 8741 Grissom Rd., San Antonio, TX 78251
- I 35 Bingo – 6830 I-35, San Antonio, TX 78218
- Callaghan Bingo and Bunko – 1416 Callaghan Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Unique Bingo & Ballroom – -1434 Callaghan Rd., San Antonio, TX 78228
- Hilltop Bingo – 10630 S US Highway 181, San Antonio, TX 78223
- Ingram Late Night Bingo – 6709 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78238
- Mission Bingo – 1219 SE Military Dr., San Antonio, TX 78214