Dear Clients and Family,
Thank you for your confidence in Professional Caretakers and thank you for allowing us to serve your needs! All of our caretakers are following CDC and HHS regulations regarding Infection Control and Covid. Specifically our caretakers:
- have received specific documented training on Covid
- are taking their temps twice daily
- are documenting that they have no suspicions regarding the 4 Covid questions on their timesheet
- are completing enhanced cleaning including all high touch surfaces for all of our clients
- are using designated entrances if you are in a facility and they will stay confined to your room as much as possible
- follow effective Infection Control procedures including wearing a mask, gloves as appropriate, and proper hand washing techniques
Caretaker Procedures If Exposed – If your caretaker has any symptoms or suspect they may have been exposed, they will immediately call our office, will NOT report for work, and will stay home in quarantine for 14 days. Your caretaker will not return until we have a negative test for Covid 19. You will be notified of all steps in the return to work process. You can decline the caretaker if you wish.
No Cases – For your information all of our caretakers are virus free, and many have been tested for various reasons, but were negative. We will let you know immediately if any of our caretakers or staff has contracted Covid.
If you or any of your family contract Covid, we will work with the county to ensure that you are properly cared for at home or at the hospital. We will always be there for you!
Please call us if you have any questions.
Maureen & Howard Petersen, Owners 817-921-9500