Whether we support you and your loved one(s) for an hour or for years, we care about providing the in-home care services and support you need and the friendly, thoughtful, qualified staff you want. We’ll go the extra mile when it comes to the little things that can brighten the days of the people and families we serve.
We offer private, non-medical in-home care with staff members dedicated to your loved one. We can provide care for as little as an hour or as much as 24/7, including holidays, and we don’t charge extra for nights and weekends. Our caretakers will come to your home, assisted living apartment, nursing home or hospital room and provide the service and support you need.
Our private, in-home care services include:
- Companionship – Security, comfort and consoling, travel
- In Home Care – We come to you and provide you with the support you need
- Personal Care – Bathing, feeding, transferring, incontinent care, medication reminders
- Housekeeping and Errands – Cooking, light housekeeping, pet care, grocery shopping
- Transportation – Doctor visits, other appointments, special occasions
- RN Case Management – Care planning and assessments, medication set up and administration