In Home Care Services
Whether we support you and your loved one(s) for an hour or for years, we care about providing the in-home care services and support you need and the friendly, thoughtful, qualified staff you want. We’ll go the extra mile when it comes to the little things that can brighten the days of the people and families we serve.
We offer private, non-medical in-home care with staff members dedicated to your loved one. We can provide care for as little as an hour or as much as 24/7, including holidays, and we don’t charge extra for nights and weekends. Our caretakers will come to your home, assisted living apartment, nursing home or hospital room and provide the service and support you need. These are some of the tasks we can help with:
|Cooking||Toileting||Dusting||Sweeping||Comfort & Console||Travel|
|Cleaning||Bathing||Pet care||Mopping||Engagement||Dr visits|
|Errands||Straighten Up||Empty trash||Clean Bathroom||RN Care planning||Special Occasions|
|Meds||Make Bed||Linens||Clean Kitchen||RN Sup visits|
Some in the healthcare industry call this unskilled care. However, it is far from unskilled! Our caretakers know the tricks to transfer your loved one from bed to chair without hurting their back. They know how to shower a person privately and safely or even in bed. They know how to help prevent falls. They know how to prevent skin tears and sores. And yet, the majority of the time our caretakers are doing very basic things like cooking, cleaning, laundry, bathing, toileting, errands, medication management, and engaging your loved one! Using these basic skills, our team will help your loved one with their unique situation or special needs: With our help, your loved one can stay in the safety and comfort of their own home!
Our private, in-home care services include:
- Companionship – Security, comfort and consoling, travel
- In Home Care – We come to you and provide you with the support you need
- Personal Care – Bathing, feeding, transferring, incontinent care, medication reminders
- Housekeeping and Errands – Cooking, light housekeeping, pet care, grocery shopping
- Transportation – Doctor visits, other appointments, special occasions
- RN Case Management – Care planning and assessments, medication set up and administration
- Transitional Care
- Help in assisted living, nursing home or hospital.
- Safety Visits
- Respite Care
- Insurance and VA Benefits Coordination