Family owned and operated, Professional Caretakers is a premium home care provider with offices around the state of Texas. We are devoted to helping seniors and their loved ones preserve their independence and dignity. As the company continues to employ hundreds of caretakers, we understand the challenges in the journey to become a professional in the medical field. Education is the cornerstone to obtaining official credentials as a Registered nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, or a Certified Nursing Assistant. Professional Caretakers would like to help with one of the major challenges by contributing to those who may need financial help to pursue their dream.
Any student pursuing their degrees in the nursing field can benefit from this great opportunity! Here are the scholarships that will be awarded by Professional Caretakers In-Home Care.
Candidates for LVN and RN Nursing Pins:
- A scholarship will be awarded to a single recipient who applies for this scholarship in the amount of $1,500 / school year ($750 per semester).
- This is a one-time scholarship award, if selected you will only receive one award of the above mentioned amount.
- The first Scholarship will be awarded in February 2017, We will award another scholarship in October of 2017.
- Those pursuing Bachelor of Nursing, LVN, RN, or other 4 year nursing degrees or higher are encouraged to apply.
- Apply Now
Candidates for CNA Nursing Pins:
- A scholarship will be awarded each year in the amount up to $800 / course.
- Apply Now
These scholarships have been created in hopes to cut costs and relieve some financial pressure for students pursuing their calling in the medical field. If you think you might qualify for these scholarships, see the application link below.
In business since 1988, Professional Caretakers is a family owned, private duty home care agency based in Fort Worth with offices in Dallas, Grapevine, Austin, San Antonio, and Weatherford. We provide Personal Care, Medical Car, Homemaker, Companion, & Transportation services to older adults in Texas. Join our amazing team and help us preserve the independence of our seniors.
Call us toll free at 1-877-921-9500.
6050 Harris Parkway, Suite 100
Fort Worth, Texas 76132